About the Application Process
Take the next steps with these steps to apply:
- Complete the GoApplyTexas.org application online and pay the application fee
- Create a Pioneer Portal account
- Submit official test scores and transcripts
- Stay up-to-date on your application status in Pioneer Portal
- Monitor your TWU email account to stay informed
- Visit WebAdvisor and select "Main Menu." (you may also access WebAdvisor via the link on your Pioneer Portal homepage)
- "Log In" via the link in the upper right corner
- Log on with your username and Portal Password (no @www.ethelitehosting.com after your username)
- Select the "Applicants" blue rectangle
- Review your applicant and account information
- Check for missing documents:
- Select "My Documents" under the Communication heading
- Check application status:
- Select "Admission Status" under the Admission Information heading
Additionally, monitoring your TWU email account will help you stay informed.
Will your courses transfer?
Transfer Equivalency Guides provide guidance to a course's transferability into TWU
- Guides do not imply articulation agreements between TWU and other institutions
- Equivalencies are subject to change at any time without notice
Use our Transferology tool to see how many of your credits will transfer to TWU. Simply make an account, find your courses and select TWU to see your transferable credits. And don't worry, you can include any military credits and standardized exam credits.
Additional Transfer Course Resources
- Courses that share a Texas Common Course Number are equivalent at any other Texas public institution which also utilizes the TCCN system.
- Courses bearing a Workforce Education designation in Texas are not automatically transferrable to TWU.
- Courses listed in this document are exceptions approved by the appropriate academic department, to transfer to TWU.
How do I submit my application?
Submit all application materials, certified checks, money orders and fee waivers to:
TWU Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204-5649
via expedited mail to:
304 Administration Dr., ADM Bldg., Rm 130
Denton, TX 76204 (no Saturday delivery)
Submit electronic application materials to: email@example.com
Page last updated 8:36 AM, March 2, 2022